Ace Gate Gas Spring - Adjusting Tool
- Hold gas spring valve up
- Insert DE-GAS adjuster knob on thread of the valve.
- Press the DE-GAS adjuster knob with light hand force until you can hear the nitrogen escaping.
- After adjusting, remove the DE-GAS adjuster knob, mount the end fittings and test the gas spring in your application. If necessary repeat the procedure.
If you use 2 gas springs parallel, both gas springs should have the same force to avoid bending forces or side load on the application. If necessary return to ACE to refill both gas springs to the same average force.
You can also visit the ACE channel at www.youyube.com/user/acecontrolsglobal to find an ACETips-Video on the topic of DE-GAS!
Listed Part Numbers:
- Adjusting Tool for 15mm Gate Gas Spring De-Gas-5
- Adjusting Tool for 19mm Gate Gas Spring De-Gas-8
- Adjusting Tool for 22mm Gate Gas Spring De-Gas-8
- Adjusting Tool for 28mm Gate Gas Spring De-Gas-10
If the requirements you need are not listed please contact us.