AirTac Flow Control Valve
Flow Control Valve ASC Series
Please select the type you require in the drop down list above.
- Small and compact structure.
- Allows air to exhaust and cut off air flow.
- the adjustment screw is both sensitive and precise.
- Can be mounted in various position to facilitate installation and application
Installation & Usage
- Before installing, be sure the valve hasn't been damaged via transportation.
- It's suggested to use the medium lubricated by 40µm filter element. Be aware of the flow direction and port size.
- Please notice whether the installation condition accords with technical requirements (such as ''working pressure'' and ''scope of application temperature''), then the equipment can be installed and used.
- Take measure to avoid vibration and frozen.
- Before using the fittings and tubes make sure they are clean. When connecting to fittings, be sure the PTFE Thread seal tape is used correctly.
- To keep the dust away, never forget to install dirt-proof boot in air intake and outlet during dismount.
Listed Part Numbers:
- ASC 100 06 G Inline Flow
- ASC 200 08 G Inline Flow
- ASC 300 10 G Inline Flow
We have a full range of AirTac products, if what you require is not listed please contact us.