Burkert Direct Acting Solenoid Valve - NC
Burkert Direct Acting Solenoid Valve - Normally Closed.
Please select your required thread size, material, voltage and orifice from the menu above.
Direct-acting 2/2 way plunger valve
- Direct-acting, powerful valve with diameter of up to DN 13
- Vibration-proof, bolted coil system
- Increased leak-tightness with welded plunger guide tube
- Explosion proof versions
- High pressure variants for gases and liquids
Valve 6027 is a direct-acting plunger valve. The stopper and plunger guide tube are welded together to enhance pressure resistance and leak-tightness. Various seal material combinations are available depending on the application. The coils are moulded with chemically resistant epoxy. An optional sliding ring bearing increases the service life with dry gases. Special seal technology is used for high-pressure application. In combination with a plug in accordance with DIN EN 175301-803 Form A, the valves satisfy protection class IP65. Stainless steel valves satisfy NEMA 4X.
Listed Part Numbers:
- G 1/4, Brass, 24vDC, 4mm 
- G 3/8, Brass, 24vDC, 6mm 
- G 1/2, Brass, 24vDC, 8mm