IDEM SPC Coded Magnetic Non-Contact Safety Interlock Switch
IDEM Non-Contact safety interlock switches provide a reliable and convenient safety solution for industrial applications, featuring a solid-state design with high switching reliability, voltage-free safety outputs and magnetically coded actuator.
IDEM’s coded non-contact safety interlocks are designed to conform to IEC 60947-5-3 and be used as directed by ISO12100, ISO14121 and ISO14119. They feature solid state technology, providing a high tolerance to shock, vibration and tampering.
IDEM uses a hall effect operation which means the contacts are volt free with a switching capability of 0.2A dc. They are suitable for hinged, sliding or removable guard applications and can connect to most safety relays to provide a higher level of functional safety.
- Housing/Fixing: Industry Standard, 22mm Fixing
- Material: High spec polyester, ideal for exposure to chemical cleaning agents
- Contacts: Up to 3 N/C or 2 N/C + 1 N/O
- Sensing Distance: Wide 14mm operation
- Ingress Protection: IP67 and IP69K
- Operating Temperature: -25C to +80C
- Connection: Pre-Wired or M12 8-Pole Quick Connect
- Indication: Single Colour LED – Green when door closed