A non-contact instrument for safely checking the presence of an AC voltage without making any disconnections in cables, wall sockets, fuses, circuit breakers, junction boxes, etc. Applying the tip of the Voltstick to the equipment area/ cable to be tested, will result in the tip glowing red and the buzzer sounding when an AC voltage is detected.
- Locates breaks in cables
- Detects blown fuses
- Distinguish between live and neutral in single and three-phase supplies
- Identifies live cables in junction boxes etc.
- Checks the functionality of circuit-breakers and switches
- Tip illuminates red and the buzzer sounds to indicate a voltage
- Fully insulated and approved, for safe use
- Voltage range: 230Vac, 50/60Hz
- Response time: instantaneous
- Over-voltage protection: CATIII, 1000V
- Altitude: <2000m
- Operating temp: -10° to +50°C
- Power supply: 2x AAA batteries (included)
- Dimensions: 147x17mmØ
- Weight: 40g (including batteries)